Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do Hindu Man Like Big Breast On Woman

Seoul and Phnom Penh!

à 10 heures 30 nous quittons la maison pour prendre les 2 bus qui nous amèneront jusqu'à Nice Airport.
à 22 heures 40 (il sera 16 heures 40 en France) nous débarquerons Phnom Penh Pochentong.

soon for our waffle!

The trip was so perfect, we are in Seoul in South Korea. Korean Air is a company that I would enjoy more if we were not forced to go to Paris which prolongs the journey considerably. All

well calculated, even if the stopover in Dubai is very long there is no more time wasted traveling on Emirates-Dubai-NICE-Direct more ... a stopover in Dubai is a fun stop!
In Seoul we have another 5 h 1 / 2 flight to Phnom Penh ...

Thursday, 16 it is 0 h 40

... we arrived here in our little apartment very nice, which is quite the idea I was doing.

The program for this evening after a shower, sleep! 33 hours of ballads and no focus yet.

The night has not been restorative naps in small amounts (just like in airplanes ...)
A hearty breakfast. and hop on horseback, I'll try to find a driving sim card and aided by the prisoners Lim counter.

J'avait Claudie said that I refused to make the motorcycle in Cambodia ... There's not two hours I got up I already jumped on a motorcycle while Claudie remains to chat with Clothilde!



Clothilde? it is our hostess, we will rent an apartment. Negotiations are set by email and telephone communications. Contact very pleasant, excellent start!

traveler info: Can not run the iphone, I have not managed to understand why ... I bought a Nokia's Charger LOUD please) $ 15 + SIM card + $ 5 charge $ 2 and here I am for ... a number of communications!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment