Friday, June 11, 2010

Stem Cells Hair Growth

teeth, teeth everywhere, all the time teeth


Life sometimes sends you funny signs. Some are easy to understand and sometimes become some real mysteries.

The latest sign that life sends me very much in between the second category. I'm in search of meaning, but the answers come as fast as a snail on Prozac. Impossible to interpret.

Calling all, so maybe you'll be able to help me, who knows. I hope so because I'm starting to run out of ideas. You see, the equation is not the slightest.

Do you know how to interpret an overabundance of teeth? I admit, it's a bit strange as statement. But let me tell you how my last week in Laos was marked by a succession of episodes involving teeth.

Round 1: I enter a store to buy a bottle of water. Dehydrated, I rush to the fridge, I open the door, but when I try to get hold of the bottle, the woman who worked in the trade to prevent me, takes my arm and headed for a can Sprite.

Seeing that my options are limited and that the woman looks a little "delay", the only sound coming from his mouth more like a "hehummha" than the Laotian and j'obtempère takes the cop Sprite. My last move triggered an explosion of joy in me because the lady replied with the most beautiful smile, five teeth in the mouth, three up, two down ... and five good notes.

The initial shock passed, I pay for my drink ... what retrigger another explosion, even bigger than the last. The woman in my ears hug. The intense embrace lasts two minutes (I am aware that I am a strong sex symbol, but it appears that Mrs. your reaction is a tad premature! A little restraint, damn!) During the famous two minutes, the woman flatters me also arms me out the full range of its "hehummha" and gives me the full range of her smile piano notes.

Round 2: Two days later, I board a bus southbound. As is customary when you board a bus in the middle of the trail, there are no free schools, and you have to sit somewhere in the driveway. That day, I was lucky not to land on a small plastic chair, but on a huge bag of rice. Five hours without really being able to move on a rice bag, it hardens the butt and it makes the imagination work ... what to do to pass the time? Observe the people around me.

Again, as if some force had wanted me m'asseoie there, I was fortunate to fall alongside the phenomenon to my left. Its particularity is to be the king of toothpicks. I do not know if the guy preparing for a competition of more tireless Attorney teeth, one fact remains: the type was pastor teeth for 24 minutes! Yes, 24 minutes. And 7 toothpicks to pass, and ironing rerepasser from top to bottom, bottom to top, from left to right and from right to left. Fascinating!

Round 3: Three days later, I find myself on the island of Don Khong, near the Cambodian border. Then I read a little about my next destination, hundreds of villagers marched in the streets, some in traditional dress, some playing a musical instrument, some dancing on floats. I approach the action. A woman dressed Traditional dark to me. She obviously drank a little too laolao (rice whiskey), which probably explains why it grabs my face with both hands.

Like the woman in the store, it moos something incomprehensible that bears no resemblance to the Lao. But his words are more like "hoytopamoyfoceque" than "hehummha. Its surprised me cry, but not as much as the inside of his mouth: a thick, opaque layer midway between the ultra-violet and dark gray smoke from burning tires covered his palace, his tongue, his teeth ... as if she had drunk 24 liters of slush fermented pig's blood. " Hmmm, disgusting!

Round 4: Last day in Laos. Before taking the bus to Cambodia, I stopped to buy me a snack: an ear of roasted corn ... a pure delight. The lady in charge of the grill gives me my ear. I pay, she smiled at me ... Again, another sign. This time the woman has no teeth. Ironic, no, a woman of wind and corn that has nothing in his mouth to eat his ears ... certainly it will not eat his profit margin.

So here, the facts are exposed. Teeth over the teeth, above the teeth. Do not tell me this is just a coincidence, all these people and their teeth. So. It does that mean, then all those teeth?

0 comments:

Post a Comment