Thursday, March 12, 2009

Create Your Own South Park Character Wwe

in jai on March 12 was really hot ...

voila voila, a strength of the smell of the feeling, guess, and it jumps out at you hop nose with a blow, and yet these are only the beginnings, the sand is more even, and the heat too, but for now it's going, but what saddens me not even a tree to rest, and it's nothing jai already seen the desert is worse than that ... but hey I think it's in Layoune after 300 km, we can say, I eat sand, here I am at 100 km from the border with Western Sahara, in any case there was nothing from tourists in camper who fire Tronches frightened when she saw me on my bike, and the other Moroccans on exits who encourage me, it's great ;;;;; one side I go crazy for a suicide and the other for a single cyclist who has fun, she is not beautiful vie.aller good hot wind all, tomorrow I'm officially in the sahara .... Kisses ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment