Monday, March 16, 2009

Does Your Cervix Open For Your Period?

a piece of cloth on their heads, stronger than the sunscreen ...

so here I am in Layoune ... capital of Western Sahara, in fact it is a huge military barracks, formerly English neglect under Franco time, traveled to Morocco, I like this city is asser own quiet, a town in the middle of nowhere, and especially able to jai a laundry; after two weeks is not a luxury for the pédallage in the desert is the world upside down, the morning we leave for tee_shirt, one mouth, we sing, we both got strength ; story to tell the desert that est bien vivant, et plus la journnée passe plus on se couvre, petite polaire, lunette de ski,et tissus sur la tete pour éviter de finir séché comme un crapeau écrasé. Ha oui j'oubliais et a 11h, on se la ferme et on n'entend plus que le vent et les roues du vélo....pic nic dans le désert, (GENIALE) c'est pester contre le vent qui rempli votre pain et votre kiri de sable, maintenant je saurai je préparerai tout a l'avance, ne plus jamais tartiner, tout doit etre anticipé, couvrir l'eau, pour qu'elle soit buvable, et encore pleins d'autres petits détails, jai eu la chance; (ho quel chance) dira ma soeur, de croiser un troupeau gigantesque de chameau (sauvage). jai eu un peu peur qu'il do like dogs, thankfully no ... and voila I admit it must not do the soundtracks, it's super hard physically roll in, and I admire anyone who has one bike before me, I also thank the two strangers who gave me lawyers and citrus, and this other person who gave me a bottle of fresh water ... like what we always helped at the right momment ... next appointment 600km below the side of Dakla ... and indeed shaped promised .... good week to all those who follow me ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment