Monday, March 30, 2009

Headaches And Peeing More Often

and grains of sand

has Nouak tchoc here I am, which means herd of camels along the beach, c * is * a city of just over one million * people * and c * is crazy to see as they drive ... a true anarchy. , at the moment I live in a suburb of the city, unwilling to pay a hotel room * comerç Mauritanian pitier took me ... it is very old but * c * is like that ... it's really hot the Sahara was cool if we compare, the sand is scorching heat, you moron, dogs sleeping in cars, the sheep are in the entrances of buildings * cool, otherwise c * is multi-ethnic, there are white Moors and black Senegalese, Fulani from Mali, and what I find admirable is c * as an Islamic republic, there is a church in downtown, this proves the * opening * Mauritanian mind ... and I must say c * is a proud people ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment