Monday, March 23, 2009

Paratheses And Numbness

has 4200 km geneva Mauritania is further ...

After testing a questionable kefta (ground beef) has Layoune, and check the resistance of my intestines this tainted meat, my body decided to make me break forced jai then took a bus, unable to land in a more beautiful place to post 25, meeting places of all the crazy windsurfing and kite surfing, bof me jaime not cold water but have friends who take care of you it feels good ... thank you to Gérémy Séverinne and, thanks to you I'll be able to go to the desert ... besides a few anecdotes, a sin by going guy saw two mines on a dune, they called for the army to blow up ... Cool. I was well warned not to be touring off the roads until the mauritannie for they know not too much or mines can be ... great. of guy asked me if I had a problem in my life to get a bike until I told them that everything was fine they not believe me ... jai seen a camel in a small Toyota to pass me, it was hilarious to see the excess ... veiled and otherwise I leave Thursday after a good rest last week to eat and sleep well .... next news from Mauritania in Santee and in good mood ... good start to spring ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment