Monday, July 26, 2010

David Bridal 99 Dollar Gown Sale

Demons dance in me


I have a confession to make to all those who know me very well. For years I was part of a cult. I'm still part of this sect, but my association with that cult should end soon because I have sinned. In fact, once the guru of the sect will read what follows, I will be expelled from the sect and my right to practice be revoked.

Those who know me well know how much I hate dancing. My confession is this: if I refused to dance as much as in recent years is because I am part of the "Cult of the enemies of the dance."

I know I'm not supposed to reveal the secrets of the organization. But as I leave the sect soon because I got my indépendansce spiritual, I'm not afraid of the sect's guru, Steve Garry Piché-Dubé junior. SGPDJR, chase me if you want, I do not care; the secrets of your sect, I found the open.

careful, it will hurt. Since 1997, since my arrival in the Montreal metropolitan area, I am part of the sect. Once a month we meet in the basement of Tommy Davey Blackburn Berube, Chomedey, to curse this dance culture. The dress of the sect members everything is more conventional: a t-shirt wolf sweatshirt, a Budweiser froque leather, jeans green with water in the basement and brown suede loafers bought at Pitt St-Hubert. The goal of the night is quite simple. We drink "cream soda", we listen to the old Poison and pray Ozzie destroying VHS "Scram" 1994. Sick as it brings out the wicked!

But 13 years later, I managed to break the circle of dependence of the sect. And it is in Kuala Lumpur, especially in Mumbai, I found the light and I managed to put that hatred of dancing behind me. And for that, I must thank my Indian friends for the rest of my days.

Because with my Indian friends in Kuala Lumpur, I discovered nightclubs Punjabi. What's a nightclub Punjabi? It's a nightclub with Punjabi pop music, c'taffaire!

I can hear you scream: "Hey, stop fooling around, you always hated it in pop music, we do not" accrère "Do you like the Punjabi pop music, damned liar!"

Wo engines, folks. True, I hate pop music. Pop music and Punjabi pop music, it's not really the same thing. You know

la muralî, le vamsha, le bansuri, la tanpura, la sarode, la sarangi, le dilruba, la pakhawaj? Ce sont tous des instruments traditionnels de musique indienne. Mais même si ces instruments font partie d'une culture musicale millénaire et complexe, les probabilités que vous retrouviez une de ces sonorités dans une chanson pop indienne sont grandes...

Ajoutez quelques uns de ces instruments sur du tchikaboum, tchikaboum, tchikaboum de base de musique pop (même les percussions indiennes torchent du cul, rien à voir avec notre tchikaboum), épicez le tout est les envolées vocales uniques des chanteurs indiens et vous obtenez un rythme tout ce qui a de plus unique et original.

Voilà Therefore, the explanation for music.

But music is only part of the experience out in a nightclub punabi.

Another interesting facet to leave the Mumbai Se, is that whites do not know the place. Nightlife in Mumbai is to be a group of five whites in a bar with 300 Indians. And as you look like a beautiful dentures under a black light, you automatically become a magnet for Indians.

Five minutes is all it takes for you to make dozens of new friends. New friends that you will pay in the mouth the biggest mouthful of vodka ever ingested. Friends who know why you want all white came into a bar Punjabi. Friends who want to take your picture and have their picture taken with you. And especially friends who want to show you the dance movements Punjabi.

Because the bar may well have attractions, the biggest of all is getting on the dance floor to shake the booty!

I generally like a big seed on a dance floor. But not in Mumbai. Because the Indians have understood one thing. The body on the dance floor is more than two feet, two legs and pelvis. Is all this plus two arms, two hands, two shoulders, a head and another two arms and two hands. And above all a good dose of n'importequoisme.

The key here is to move, move, and move the arms, hands, shoulders. Of course, it has basic moves: head pointed skyward with both arms in the air with slanting shoulders which repeat a short movement down and back ... like a washer that tilt speed dancing bacon. But aside from a few basic movements, it is important to create its own movements, innovate ... which give rise to the great anything, so anything you will struggle to repeat the same movement ten minutes later.

Moulinette, mixer, bassinnette, pirouette, greyhound, Georgette, lark ... Are you the only captain on board, the creator of your own presentation. Recall, the key is to move, move, and move the upper body ... down will follow as if by magic.

And mostly, we get carried away by the overflowing energy of Indian friends on the dance floor. Indians love to dance (every self-respecting Indian film has at least a choreographed dance to 50 people that lasts 10 minutes). For them, dancing seems to be part of everyday life and they dance for fun.

On the dance floor is a bit unsettling because everyone dances with everyone, girls with girls, girls with the guys ... and guys with guys. It was in dancing with guys that I learned the hottest movements. Because people do not seem to go to Mumbai Se cruiser and start fucking with the first meeting two hours later. No, they go to the bar for the simple pleasure of dancing. And it changes the whole experience on the dance floor.

You can dance with your friends and suddenly begin to dance with the girl right next to fart without getting a crisis like ours, "Big disgusting, you just want to dance with me because you want to post stuff. Eats shit and do not come near me. You want to hurt my feelings ... on miserable on miserable on miserable. " In Mumbai the girl will accept de danser avec toi sans se poser de question. Elle va te dire oui parce qu'elle est là purement pour avoir du plaisir... tout comme toi. Et après, tu pourras danser avec l'autre fille à côté et l'autre fille à côté.

Le plaisir, pur et simple. Oui, c'est ce qui fait toute la différence dans l'expérience.

C'est décidé, je déménage en Inde. Non seulement, pour vivre la séparation d'avec la secte plus facilement, mais surtout pour laisser les démons de la danse indienne m'envahir encore et encore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment